6.20.2009

hello.

I guess after several posts I may need to introduce myself, right?
Right.
So anyways, I’m Kathryn, I live in Virginia, and I happen to love any vintage style, especially the 4os, 5os and early 6os. I started this blog to hopefully to inspire you or at least help you find some other interesting places you might start frequenting. The whole purpose is mostly just a public journal of my findings, and accomplishments, so I hope you enjoy!

Hopefully this is what I’ll be bringing to the table::
Sewing projects
Some tutorials (not that I actually know what I’m doing most of the time, but I can at least share what I’ve learned)
Baking
Hair tutorials
Product reviews
Knitting projects and reviews
Vintage inspiration

So as you can see it’s a mish mash of creative outlets. Hope you enjoy this as much as I will!

P.S. See that picture over there? That’s not current.

No comments:

Post a Comment