8.18.2009

h&m



Today while I was at the mall I stopped into H&M--boy do they have great stuff! I love all the colors, the patterns, and styles there. I tried on a few things and ended up buying a few as well.









All in all I ended up getting the blue scoop-neck shirt and the blue skirt, love them both! I wish the dark grey shirt-dress had worked but the pockets kept bulging out at the exact the wrong place. The more I look at the white shirt and button down the more I like them though. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. these are adorable--all of them! I really really like the light blue pintucked dress on you; it's flattering.

    But nice choice with your two shirts. I don't suppose you picked up duplicates, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean your shirt and skirt...still no duplicates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pin-tuck dress too, but unfortunately the bust was too small. Shoot. I also wish the other dress would have worked out but the darn pockets were bulging out.

    Sorry, no duplicates, but Mom and I are going back pretty soon (follow up eye appointment for her) so maybe I will pick them up...

    ReplyDelete