8.02.2010

rain, rain, come to stay.

We've been having some rainy weather recently. My absolute favorite. Problem is, it makes me start thinking about weather related clothing. And then this happens:

 Besides the fact that oxfords are some of the cutest shoes around, these will be super practical for the upcoming school year. And really, how can you turn these down at only 15.00? I know they don't really have a ton to do with rain, but how cute would they look with a trench coat?


Colonial Williamsburg is one of my favorite places to visit, but it always seems to be raining. And heavily, too. Who wants to walk around a pretty historical site looking like a drowned rat? Not, I.



Everyone needs a good pair of rain boots. And if cute falls under your category of "good" these fit the bill.

(all images courtesy of Target.com)

1 comment:

  1. haha aww you're so cute :D this made me smile , even though I didn't ge the Oxford thing at the beginning haha..
    you haven't posted recently , was this your blog when you were homeschooled ? :)P
    jazzy

    ReplyDelete