9.15.2009

i give up

Ladies and gentlemen, it had now become clear to me that no one will ever be able to rid the world of horrendous items. No hope remains. Pack it up What Not to Wear, you're fighting a loosing battle.

Behold:


You know what bothers me about these? Instead of offering a footless pair of colored support hose and having you pair it with the flip-flops in your own hopeless ways, it offers them together like that's a normal thing. Like a personal service, "Oh, now I can color coordinate my hose with my flip-flops, thanks Sanuk! It's always been a bother before!"

If this is where fashion is headed, kill me now.

p.s.
Oh! To make you feel good about this purchase Sanuk has made them vegan. I guess just in case you had any doubts this means you can shop with a clear conscience. Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment