12.18.2009

::cough cough:: ::sniff sniff::

For the past several weeks my sister Kristen and I have been planning our cookie exchange. It starts at 7.3o tonight and we're all wearing are pretty cocktail dresses.

Well, everyone except me. Because I'm not going.

Yes, the co-host of this shin-dig is out sick. ::cough cough::

Excuse me.

I really have no idea how I picked this up so quickly. I come in contact with a lot of people on Tuesday, but Wednesday I had absolutely no symptoms. Thursday however I woke up with the worst sore throat ever.

Oh dear.

So here I sit, Netflix just shorted out--again. I'm achy, coughing every few seconds, I still have a sore throat, and sniffles. It's now 4.27, and I should've been getting ready.

Thank you, dear mystery illness, I owe you a ton.

NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment