12.18.2009

to.do

Ravelry is addictive. Thanks to browsing I know have three four sweaters I want to try.

Well, at least I know which ones I want to do first:






















(photo credit: Berroco on Ravelry)



Not exactly this, but the basic idea of a grey pullover with a neat collar. Forget the pockets. I already have the yarn which is awesome!
















(photo credit: Debbie Bliss on Ravelry)
Okay, this is a little hard to explain. Mine will have the same collar and sleeve length, but no cables. And a bulky weight yarn.



















(photo credit: j.crew online)



I really really want to copy this exactly, but using my own pattern.Still have to find the right yarn though.
















(photo credit: waxx on Ravelry)
And this because, well, it's just adorable. It's kinda Anthropologie!

So that's my list.

I'm going to have to hire people to help me knit all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment