1.25.2010

floral summer

 !!!Warning!!!
If you absolutely hate florals of any kind, stop reading right now. Really, it would be better if you just skipped this post and went to the kitchen and got a cookie. Trust me.


I go through a style change throughout the seasons. When it's approaching fall, I find myself drooling over modern fashions way more than vintage. Vintage practically escapes my wardrobe. However, in late January when all the stores start putting out their spring and summer items, I go NUTS. Modern styles fall by the wayside and I exchange the look for something straight out of the 40s, 50s, and 60s. My whole wardrobe becomes vintage with barely a pinch of modern looking styles.

So, during the dull fall/winter months, I normally don't really go for florals at all, but spring/summer, they're all I can look at. Now, I wouldn't wear a ton of florals together in one outfit. Just one dress with a solid sweater and shoes is just right for me.

I tried to find a picture to stick in the collage of some adorable floral shoes I saw in Urban Outfitters over the weekend, but I couldn't find one. I found a picture of them though in UO's website:






Cute, huh?
You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, those are realy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? They kinda remind me of Katy Perry's earlier days. If only Urban Outfitters wasn't overpriced crappily-made stuff. The crap part doesn't bother me as much as the overpriced part!

    ReplyDelete