1.05.2010

here we go, here we go, here we go again....

     Here I go again. Apparently the whole fashion let's-get-everything-planned-for-summer-now thing has gotten to me. For the past two days I've really been wanting to sew, which I guess means the end of my knitting kick.
     I think as many knitters/sewers get this. you start a project sewing, then before you know it you haven't picked up your knitting needles in at least four months. You then see a cute sweater pattern, and before you know it you're going, "what sewing machine?" 

     oh no.

Anyways, here's the list of things I want to try:


This I want to make two of. One in a dark floral print, and one in a light yellow with white piping details on top band, straps, and the hem. I'm super excited about the yellow!

The other shirt I want to make is a little hard to explain. But it might look a but like a Tova Top. Maybe.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment